Friday, September 9, 2016

Friday, September 9, 2016 - Day 6

Computers 8

Today we did a search engine comparison activity and a second mini search challenge.  Check Google Classroom for the assignments if you were away.  Both are due Monday.

ELA 9B

The class had reading time and I did a book talk on I'll Give You the Sun by Jandy Nelson.  We finished analyzing the poem "Identity" by Julio Palanco and completed M.U.G. #1 and #2 proofreading activities.  We then watched a lesson on Story Arcs and took down some notes.  Next we started to read the short story "As I Lay Bleeding" by Evan Hunter.  We'll finish this up on Monday.

ELA 9A

The class had reading time and I did a book talk on I'll Give You the Sun by Jandy Nelson.  We then watched a lesson on Story Arcs and took down some notes.  Next we started to read the short story "As I Lay Bleeding" by Evan Hunter.  We'll finish this up on Monday.

French 7A

The students reviewed numbers 1 to 50 and we took down notes on numbers 60-1000.  Then we had a chance to practice the numbers by playing a Kahoot.

NEXT WEEK IS WELCOME WEEK!

Monday - PJ Day

No comments:

Post a Comment