Wednesday, March 6, 2019

Wednesday, March 6, 2019 (Day 4)

ELA 9A & 9B

The students read silently for ten minutes.  Then we finished Act Three of Romeo and Juliet and are now working on questions.  We'll finish the questions tomorrow and then correct.
Yesterday we had some questions raised about the use of the word "gun".  The following discussion group addresses why Shakespeare would use the term but not the weapon:  Gun use in Shakespeare

SOCIAL 7B

Today we went through the map for the United States of America.  Then we created a weather map for certain areas using colours.

FRENCH 7B 

The students went through the new Chaise Chaud questions on Les Sports.  They then had time to finish up their iMovies and upload them to YouTube.  We'll be watching the videos next class so if you did not finish your green-screening or your video then you need to take a noon hour or after school time to get finished up.

FRENCH 8B

Three students were in the Chaise Chaud.  We continued Music Poster presentations. Shea, Kaden, Tristin, Kristen, and Logan's posters are now overdue. They must be done for next class Monday, March 11th.
We also introduced past tense using avoir:

pronoun + Avoir conjugated + past participle

ER --> É   jouer --> joué

Je joue au basketball. PRESENT - I play basketball.
J'ai joué au basketball. PAST I have played basketball.

IR --> I  finir --> fini

Je finis mes devoirs. PRESENT - I finish my homework.
J'ai fini mes devoirs.  PAST - I finished my homework.

RE --> U   attendre --> attendu

J'attends l'autobus.  PRESENT - I wait for the bus.
J'ai attendu.              PAST - I waited for the bus.

We played a Kahoot to practice.

No comments:

Post a Comment