Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Tuesday, September 5, 2017 (Day 1)

Welcome back to a new year at Unity Composite High School!

The first 45 seconds of this Degrassi: The Next Class episode sum up the possibilities of a new school year quite well. What will you choose to do? I say choose to be awesome!


Computers 8 Blue

Today we went through the course outline and expectations. From now on we will be meeting in computer lab 104. All assignments will be posted on Google Classroom, which can be accessed from any computer/phone/iPad with Internet. A warm welcome to Reid and hello to all the returning grade 8's!

ELA 9A & 9B

Today students learned their places in the seating arrangement. We went through expectations and our course outline, both of which will be available on my teacher page soon! Both classes also started a group activity using sticky notes.

French 7B

Today I had a chance to meet everyone in 7B, both my "old" students from UPS and my new students from St. Peter's. We went through our course outline and expectations today. I will try and learn everyone's names as soon as possible. Welcome to UCHS!

No comments:

Post a Comment